1. We understand and agree that all information provided by Broker / Authorised selling Agent SDBC Partners is on a confidential basis and we agree not to disclose it to any other parties.
2. We will not speak to the OWNERS or the staff of the businesses unless the Selling Agent / Broker makes an appointment for such meeting and we will negotiate the terms of purchase of the business only through the Selling agent / Broker.
3. We Consent that the Selling agent / broker shall be eligible for all commission payable to the them by way of introduction to one or more business the broker / agent has on its books which are send to us by way of email marketing and stock list.
4. In the event of purchase of a business, we agree to deposit all the funds in the Brokers Trust or Agreed Account of the vendors Solicitor Trust account.
5. Should we need additional information and should there be a cost for it., the buyer agrees to pay such cost to the broker once the quote for the same has been send to the buyer and the buyer approves the same. Such cost are payable by the buyer on agreed payment terms. No Payment is due unless both the parties agree on the same.
6 This document is electronically signed between the buyer and the Agent online and will be honoured at all times for a period of 5 years from the date of signing.
7. The Agent shall be providing Confidential information to Recipient solely for purpose of evaluating the Business being sold. It is further understood that this Confidential information shall not be used for the purpose of gaining or detecting any trade secrets or any other competitive advantages.
8. The business information to be provided by the Agent has not been verified or audited in anyway by the Agent. The Agent has relied on information provided by the Vendor. The Recipient cannot rely on information provided by the Agent and must verify the provided information through inspection of documents for the purpose of verification of these statements as part of the Recipient’s due diligence process.
9. The terms and conditions of this Agreement are governed by the law of New South Wales. Each party submits to the non exclusive jurisdictions of the court of New South Wales.
10. All prospective purchaser(s) of such business that they carry out their own due diligence or secure their own, independent valuation(s)
By signing this agreement, I/we acknowledge that I/we have read the entire agreement, understand it and agree to be legally bound by its terms and conditions. I/we also acknowledge that I/we have received copy of this agreement.