2-PERSON PRIVATE OFFICE WITH UNLIMITED ACCESS TO COWORKING BREAKOUT AREAS
For sale by ServCorp |
Ads Details $911 weekly | 2 people | Negotiable
Barangaroo South is Australia's premier commercial hub for the Asia Pacific region. The building boasts spectacular views of Sydney Harbour all the way through to the city CBD skyline. Setting new standards in sustainability, Barangaroo is home to many international banks and professional service companies. This energy efficient office space is close to shops, cafes, restaurants, and cultural and fitness facilities. On-site amenities include convenient end-of-trip facilities. There are direct public transport connections, including a major pedestrian connection through to Wynyard station and the city.
What your weekly rent includes*:
• Fully furnished office with 24/7 access
• Local phone number assigned with a dedicated receptionist to answer your calls
• Impressive address on your website and collateral
• High-speed and secure Internet with 99.99% uptime
• Connect with 45,000+ like-minded business professionals
• Community events to build your local network
• Access to coworking and breakout areas
• Modern kitchen facilities with complimentary coffee and tea
• Pay-as-you-go services including print facilities, administration and in-house IT support.
• Meeting room and boardroom access with member rates
• Access to Servcorp's 160+ locations including 5 days free office usage outside your home state.
Please contact us to arrange a tour today!
Not what you’re looking for? We provide a variety of workspaces from 1 person up to teams of 25+. Speak to us about tailoring a solution to meet your business needs.
Note - Photos are representative of the workspaces available across the Servcorp network of 160+ locations globally. *Outgoings are not included in the price. The advertised price is based on one person occupying the workspace. If you have 2 or more people extra fees will apply to cover off services like telephone, internet and kitchen amenities.
Video Link : View Video
land Details : (squareMeter)
Building Details : uniqueID : 4046344