PLUG AND PLAY 4-PERSON PRIVATE WORKSPACE IN SYDNEY'S CBD
For sale by ServCorp |
Ads Details $751 weekly | 4 people | Negotiable
Market Street is a prime A Grade tower located in the West of Sydney’s CBD. The tenants and visitors of Market Street can enjoy the convenience of many on-site retailers and services including convenient end-of-trip facilities. Located within minutes walking to Town Hall and the Queen Victoria Building bus stops, this building offers excellent transport connections, and many of Sydney’s landmark attractions are just a stroll away.
What your weekly rent includes*:
• Fully furnished office with 24/7 access
• Local phone number assigned with a dedicated receptionist to answer your calls
• Impressive address on your website and collateral
• High-speed and secure Internet with 99.99% uptime
• Connect with 60,000+ like-minded business professionals
• Community events to build your local network
• Access to coworking and breakout areas
• Modern kitchen facilities with complimentary coffee and tea
• Pay-as-you-go services including print facilities, administration and in-house IT support.
• Meeting room and boardroom access with member rates
• Access to Servcorp's 160+ locations including 5 days free office usage outside your home state.
Not what you’re looking for? We provide a variety of workspaces from 1 person up to teams of 25+. Speak to us about tailoring a solution to meet your business needs.
Arrange a tour today!
Note - Photos are representative of the workspaces available across the Servcorp network of 160+ locations globally. *Outgoings are not included in the price. The advertised price is based on one person occupying the workspace. If you have 2 or more people extra fees will apply to cover off services like telephone, internet and kitchen amenities.
Video Link : View Video
land Details : (squareMeter)
Building Details : uniqueID : 4045316