FULLY MORDEN EQUIPPED AND FURNISEHD OFFICES AVAILABLE IN BRISBANE
For sale by ServCorp |
SPECTACULAR VIEWS OF BRISBANE FROM YOUR 4-PERSON WORKSPACE FROM $902 PER WEEK
Your workspace includes everything you need to succeed - you walk in and you are ready to start.
• PRIVATE OFFICE WITH 24/7 ACCESS | fully furnished premium office accommodating teams of any size.
• LOCAL NUMBER | assigned instantly or transfer an existing number (includes free calls across Servcorp locations)
• DEDICATED RECEPTIONIST & FRONT-OF-HOUSE | local receptionist to answer all your calls, meet and greet your guests
• LIGHTNING-FAST INTERNET & SECURE PRINTERS | Secure and lightning-fast Internet with 99.99% uptime guaranteed, and access to secure business-class printers and fax*.
• MODERN KITCHEN FACILITIES | Kitchen and breakout space with a fully-stocked mini bar, and unlimited tea, coffee and mineral water for you and your guests
• ON-SITE SUPPORT TEAM | access to highly trained on-site team, dedicated reception service, and personalised administration support
• MEETING ROOMS | Fully equipped boardroom and meeting spaces, book online in real-time*
• COWORKING SPACE | Complimentary global office, lounge and coworking usage | 5 days Office / lounge usage per month at any Servcorp location
• COMMUNITY | Access to Servcorp's global community of 40,000+ clients to buy from, sell to and communicate with
OTHER WORKSPACES OF INTEREST:
Selection of private offices from 1-person to 40+ people; dedicated coworking desks; coworking hot desks, or virtual offices.
*Pay-as-you use. Additional costs may apply.
Note: Photos are representative of the Servcorp workspaces you get immediate access to as part of your membership.
10 Eagle Street
The building enjoys a prominent position in Brisbane's CBD financial precinct. This A-Grade 135m office tower with environmentally friendly features can be seen from most parts of the city and is known locally as 'The Gold Tower'. Level 19 offers excellent views of the Brisbane River, Story Bridge and Moreton Bay and is close to the GPO and Eagle Street Pier's restaurant precinct.
10 Eagle Street offers convenient end-of-trip facilities such as showers, towel service, lockers, airing hangers, secure parking, bike storage, on-site concierge, 24/7 security and coffee shop on the ground floor.
Transport connections: 5-7-minutes to bus and train connections at Central Station, 2-minute walk to Eagle Street Pier, 20-30 minutes by taxi to Brisbane Airport